2.06.2013

[design peg series : CAVIAR LIGHTS]

I have always loved pendant-type lighting fixtures. For me, they accentuate the area or space where they are placed & eventually become conversation pieces. And as I go about looking for interior inspirations, I also sometimes chance upon the latest in home furnishings & fixtures, like this one.


source



It is the CAVIAR PENDANT LIGHT that was designed by Laura KIRAR for Arterior Homes. It is a glass globe with an inner perforated metal shade. The glass can be in smoked or clear finish while the metal can be in polished nickel, brown nickel or rose gold finish. You can hang it as a single pendant or in clusters. The lengths of the rods are adjustable.

Take a look at some room inspirations:



Those lights - I WANT! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)