4.14.2012

[a cousin's blog]

Hop on over to my cousin Karen's NEPACENA blog. It is all about home design stuff - latest  finds, design inspirations & DIY projects. 

I particularly like her section on DIY because she's the one who actually makes them. That's one area of frustration for me because I'm not artsy-craftsy enough to come up with furniture projects. Tweaking rooms & turning them into interior eye candies  is more my thing. Though, it wouldn't hurt if  I go on into DIY in the future. ;) 

She's really so creative just like her mom, Tita Lita, the Martha Stewart of the Bautista fam. 






Look at some of the things she DIY-ed.




source

source

source



Check out her other sites on bags & photography which I have already mentioned when I featured her & her sister, Kristin here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)