9.04.2013

[store finds: COOL TOPS & BOTTOMS FOR TEENS]

My girls discovered another fashion store in M!2 that sells cool teen apparel. It's BALLOW & it is the sister store of DIVI VILLE, one of the shops I blogged about here.

raglan shirts, muscle shirts
& tank tops



leggings, shorts,
cropped tops & dresses 

graphic tees

My girls are allowed to go on occasional shopping-for-clothes trips as long as they don't buy those midriffs & super short shorts. I always go with them to make sure they comply with Daddy's orders. ;)


Find BALLOW at the 2/F Fashion Market, near NAVA.

6 comments:

  1. Hihihi.

    Would u believe that Khan wants Akira to wear rash guards for kids when swimming lang? Sabi ko bata pa naman. Kaya pwede pa syang mag 2 pc ngayon. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tops! If I was younger I'd wear those. Eh hindi na...younger. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love clothes and anything about our kids. Nakakatuwa when it's their turn to shine naman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here.

      lalo na sa akin - it's nice to shop for clothes ng girls ko. :)

      Delete

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)