3.08.2014

[going choco-loco at MAX BRENNER CHOCOLATE BAR]

After coming from a beautiful wedding of a cousin somewhere in Manila, 




we decided to spend the rest of the day in SM Mall of Asia to grab some warm drinks & later catch the anticipated mass in a nearby church.

From the many cozy cafes we checked out, we thought we would give this place a try - the MAX BRENNER chocolate bar. 


While the others chose the usual coffee & tea,



Jill got the Marshmallow Hot Chocolate,


& Kirsten, the 80's Milkshake.


The crepes looked enticing on the menu, so I ordered the Strawberry Chocolate Crepe to go with the hot green tea which my sister, niece & I had.


Delicious but a little decadent. ;) Not for me though. Bad for the waistline. :( 

But I know the chocoholics would love this. ;)


*MAX BRENNER Chocolate Bar
2/F SM Mall of Asia
JW Diokno Blvd., Mall of Asia Complex, 
Pasay City, Metro Manila



No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)