|the graphite-latest generation KINDLE|
kirsten, my bookworm of a daughter, had always wanted an e-book reader. so when our generous relatives from the states asked for what she wanted to have, she chose the amazonkindle. her gadget has the following features:
- advanced paper-like display - easy to read, even in bright sunlight; no glare
- built-in Wi-Fi
- gets e-books fast - downloads & gets you reading in less than 60 seconds
- thin & lightweight - as thin as most magazines, lighter than a typical paperback-only 8.5 oz
- carries your library - holds up to 3,500 books
- special offers & sponsored screen savers that display when you're not reading
the last time she was here on a weekend, she was busy poring over her downloaded book. gently reminded her though, that her studies come first & that she reads only on her spare time. typical mom, huh?
click here for more info on this & other KINDLE versions you might like.