2.27.2012

[the inner STYLISTA in you]

I have an account in POLYVORE, said to be the best place to discover & start fashion trends. In here, you can shop, browse looks created by a global community of independent trendsetters & stylists


It is much like PINTEREST where you choose from images of styles you like & create your own mood boards. But this time, you pick out the clothes & accessories you mix & match then present them  in your preferred backgrounds. 


I've already come up with quite a number of fashion sets & I like it that I'm able to do some virtual styling.


Have a look-see at some of my boards.

DAINTY

TAUPE

VINTAGE VIBE



BROWN

LAIDBACK

FIORE

BLACK PEARL












PURPLE

LIGHT PINK

Just like me, discover that inner stylista in you by hopping on to POLYVORE now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)