6.27.2012

[MODERNize]

When I was looking for modern pieces of furniture for our living & dining areas, I had BoConcept as peg. Of course, the merchandises there don't come cheap but the catalogue that I got for free from their Bonifacio High Street store gave me ideas on what to buy as alternative, just to get the style I like for less premium. 


Doing away with the usual sofa set, I went for the sectional type.



After making the rounds of several home stores, I finally found the one that I liked in the Trinoma branch of CROSSINGS Department Store. It's a black & yellow set with a built-in magazine rack on one side.




Compared to those being sold at a well-known department store, I went for this instead because its workmanship is better. I would rather pay a little bit more than settle for something that costs less yet looks haphazardly made. So far, no regrets, even after 3 years of use.

Get your own sofa inspiration from BoConcept if you're thinking of furnishing or refurbishing your living rooms. Go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)