10.02.2012

[tea TATTLE]

I finally had a sip of the milk tea newbie this side of town. I have been seeing the mall ad for quite some time now. Glad I finally tried it. Today.

After doing the groceries, I went to TEA TATTLE & bought the Okinawa-flavored milk tea in grande size. It cost me Php 70 for this, complete with the black pearls.





The milk tea concoction was so deliciously creamy with the right amount of sweetness. The pearls had the chewiness I look for. But then, its more expensive considering that the price of their grande size is the same as that of a more popular milk tea brand but in a bigger size.

Go grab one, just for the taste of it. I bought this at the lower basement of SM Taytay, 2 levels below the supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)