6.23.2013

[store find: UP FILIPINO DICTIONARY]

This book, UP Diksiyonaryong Filipino, has been in my shopping list ever  since I saw this in NBS a couple of years back. It's a complete edition which I know would be a good resource book for my girls in their Filipino subjects.  But the Php 2,800.00 hefty price tag was a deterrent. So we resorted to just buying the cheaper dictionaries with limited contents. But they just turned out to be bad deals.

So, when I saw it again early this week, with a price cut-off of almost 75%, I readily got in line & paid for it along with Jill's other purchases.




Glad I dilly-dallied then. Buying it at the discounted price now made it worth the wait.

***National Bookstore
   SM Taytay branch

3 comments:

  1. Hi Madame! Maybe you would like to sell this now? Badly needed and I am interested. Thank you! Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested to buy UP Diksiyonaryong Filipino

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this still available?

    ReplyDelete

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)