11.01.2013

[my WEDNESDATE with mom]

My Wednesdays lately have been spent hearing mass & going to the local 'palengke' with my mom. My midweek dates with her sometimes include eating out. Maybe a not so good idea for someone who is forever on a diet but I guess my once-a-week time with her is reason enough to just go for it & forget calorie-counting & healthy-eating. ;)

Last week, we thought of doing brunch at Razon's of Guagua after buying our household's one week supply of veggies. The restaurant was just a stone's throw away from the church.


We have dined here several times before but we keep coming back because their famous halo-halo & pancit luglug are just too hard to resist. :)

The restaurant inside the mall is relatively new, clean & well-lit. I like their menu photo wall because it surely makes you want to try out everything they have there! :D     


Anyway, we ordered their rice meals.

My mom had the Lechon Kawali,

Php 165.00

while I tried the Sizzling Sisig.

Php 140.00

And of course for dessert, we shared a glass of their iconic halo-halo. It is a simple mix of sun-ripened plantain (saba), leche flan & macapuno shreds with finely-shaved ice & creamy milk. Sweetness not so overpowering, definitely no "umay" factor. :)




Have you also tried Razon's? 

If you haven't, try them soon at any of these stores.


***Razon's of Guagua
   G/F Victory Park & Shop
   P. Oliveros St., 
   Antipolo City, Rizal 
         


No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)