11.20.2013

[MISS DABBLER in PALAWAN]

End of last month, my eldest daughter got to discover Palawan with her college friends. It was her first time to travel without us. Save for the reminder or two that I gave her,  I think she had it easy when she asked for our permission regarding this trip.;) Why? Because for the past two years that she has been attending college away from home, she has proven to us that she is one responsible, independent girl who imposes limitations on herself. Besides, hubby & I believe this could be a chance for her to explore a world outside of the home she grew up in.

photo credit: YSAY LEE


I am now sharing with you her Palawan Diaries (Days 1, 2 & 3 in Puerto Princesa). 

Read on & hope you enjoy... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)