1.21.2013

[let's CONNECT]

Early December of last year, Patricia of fancygirldesignstudio put up these social media buttons for me. 





This got me all excited because connecting with readers & bloggers alike will now be a breeze. Just click on the buttons on my blog homepage found on the upper right hand side, just below my header.


  • Read my latest blog post on FACEBOOK





  • Pin ideas with me on PINTEREST




  •  See what's inside the HOUZZ




  • STUMBLEUPON those interests:




  • Freeze frames on INSTAGRAM




And while we are at it, you can also follow me & get updates on my blog through Google Friend Connect, NuffnangX & BlogLovin. Find these links on the right side panel of my blog.







Looking forward to meeting you & interacting with you soon. Click away... ;)


2 comments:

  1. No way not to get connected to Peachy! :) I have a Pinterest account but I never got to update it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Update it na, Maggie! There are lots of ideas to pin there about baked goodies. :)

      Delete

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)