1.04.2012

[GROUPONs]

I am a recent registered GROUPON member. But I haven't tried buying a coupon to avail of their numerous offers at marked-down prices for 2 reasons: first, because iIm clueless of how it works & lastly, because they only have credit card & paypal  payment options. Honestly, I'm scared of on-line transactions. So when they recently accepted over-the-counter payments, I was glad because i'm more comfortable with it.

As I was going thru my email yesterday, I found this spa offer from SHUI.



Amount:
from P299.00

DiscountYou save
71%P721
This deal can be bought
over the next:
  • 22
  • 08
  • 37
  • Hrs.
  • Min.
  • Sec.
1,050 Bought!
Deal is on!
Recommend to friends!
Highlights
    • Deal includes signature healing massage of Shui Hilot Healing Spa + ventosa
    • Second option comes with dagdagay foot therapy 
    • Eliminates toxins in the body 
    • Relieves stress 
    • Rejuvenating
    • Alleviates body pain 
    • Ultimate R&R package
    Fine Print
    • Groupon is valid for 6 months 
    • May purchase multiple Groupons 
    • Groupons may be given as gifts 
    • Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit 
    • Appointment is required call Makati branch at +632.393.2314 or Libis Branch at +632.409.1183 
    • Please provide security codes upon reservation
    • See the rules that apply to all deals

      I am keen on trying the "hilot" style of massage because I am aware of its healing qualities. I have purchased 4 coupons for option 2: signature hilot + ventosa + dagdagay (foot therapy) which I intend to use for myself & give as gifts to my hubby & sister. The GROUPONS which I printed at home, arrived thru email barely 16 hours after confirming to them the bank transaction. that's how easy it is.

      I plan to claim them within the next 2 weeks. iIjust need to make that necessary booking thru their contact numbers. Explore SHUI  now & discover how this spa offers wellness treatments that go beyond relaxation.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)