1.09.2012

[happiness starts now]


Today, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. A recurring personal difficulty is getting the better of me again. After dropping off Jill in school, I drove thru Mcdonald's to get my 5th breakfast meal & promo stub stamped in order to claim the "hooray for today" sticky note pad. My youngest reminded me about this since yesterday. The note pad I got plus seeing this feel-good MCDO tvc somehow eased things a bit.

mcdo's HOORAY FOR TODAY sticky notepad ad




Over pancakes, sausage & brewed coffee, I started reading the lifestyle section of the complimentary newspaper I got. I saw this article by Ms. LIA BERNARDO of Daily Inquirer: TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR OWN HAPPINESS in 2012. I am citing some of her pointers on the things one should stop doing so that the happiness one deserves to get isn't held back :

  • stop spending time with the wrong people
  • stop berating yourself from past mistakes
  • stop trying to  buy happiness
  • stop trying to compete against everyone else
  • stop being ungrateful 

I know a lot of people can relate to this & likewise benefit from her list. I DID, so  read the full article now and share it to others as well.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)