7.11.2012

[too sweet CHOCOLATTE]

After the instant capuccino mix comes the latte-in-a-sachet.

Tried this upon my sister's suggestion.




But hubby & I found its sweetness overwhelms. We had to split the contents of one sachet to make two cups just so it tastes just right for us. We never had one again & just stuck to our regular brewed coffee concoction.

Oh well, what remains of the pack will be for guests who will come over for a visit. They might like theirs with a sweet chocolatey flavor... =)

4 comments:

  1. My husband and I love the Gold Leaf Hazelnut Latte. I got it from Landmark at P105.00 for a box with 10 sachets. Not too sweet, and it's super yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy! I tried emailing you the Seoul docs but my mail bounced back :-( Please shoot me an email at marsymummy@gmail.com and I'll reply back to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. didn't like it. i prefer kopiko koppiccino! try good day coffee too.

    ReplyDelete

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)