8.09.2013

[GOT TO HAVE THIS! series: PATIOS]

I still owe you that blog post about my patio project. For the longest time, whenever I see it in the morning as I look outside our bedroom window, I always tell myself that I should make that 'reveal' soon. It's actually almost good as ready but I haven't yet the time to make the necessary set-up deserving of a blog post. :)

For the meantime, let's just go through some patio design inspirations.

gazebo


wooden lounge chairs & 
hurricane table lamps

wicker set

floral with neutral

long bamboo bench

shades of orange

sleek metal in white

rough-hewn stone base 
for glass top

glass canopy over wood deck 

gray sofa & green wire chairs

a pair of wicker swings

pattern crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)