5.09.2012

[a 'BRAIN' food]

Whenever we pass by their kiosk in front of Pollo Loco in Megamall, I always see people crowding the area. Intrigued, I took a peek one time & saw boxes of this:

source

After getting a teeny-weeny taste of this creamy, almost melts-in-your-mouth delicacy offered by the girl at the counter,  my sister & I decided to buy 2 boxes at Php 120.00 each.

INUTAK, as how it is called, is a native sticky rice delicacy that took its roots from the kitchens of Taguig. For me, its taste is a cross between "sapin-sapin" & mochi. 

I just heated our remaining Inutak & this is how yummy it looks. To make it a la mode, a scoop of ice cream on top is suggested.





The underside of the cover flap indicates the serving instructions.




Get yours now from Kristina's INUTAK Premium's store outlets.

1 comment:

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)