5.31.2012

[in relax & beauty modes]

In my "slumbook" interview which was featured in my bestfriend's blog last May 15, I mentioned that spa & salon visits are my indulgences. It's true. Sometimes, the daily chores & concerns can take its toll on full-time moms like me.  That's why, my once or twice a month "me-times" are really welcome treats.

Although I have been to stylish salons & spas around the metro, I think it would be nice to get pampered in one of these :

SALONS
Le Cinq in Osaka, Japan
Regalo in Omiya, Japan
Kashiwa in Chiba, Japan
Boa Hair in Zurich, Switzerland
Garden by BE Area in Saitama, Japan
Primula in Naruo, Japan


SPAS
Super Sense Spa in Shanghai, China

MIZU Spa in San Francisco, USA
Moku Moku Yu Baths in Japan's Southern Alps
More spa & salon interiors on DEZEEN.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)