3.17.2013

[get IDEAS FOR LIVING]

Yesterday, I found another home store with great finds! :)

The newly-opened store, IDEAS FOR LIVING, is on the 3rd level of M!2, home market section, at the far end overlooking the Central Plaza.



Inside is a shopping haven waiting to be discovered.





Just look!

A dining set at 30% off, dining ware sets, coolers & picture frames;


Kitchen & dining essentials.


Plates, bowls, cups & saucers in so many styles & designs to choose from.


Red vases, white porcelain deer, an owl table lamp & picture frames among kettles, plates, coolers & water dispensers.


Popular IKEA lamps are among the lighting fixtures on display.


More IKEA chairs, a sectional sofa, stools, accent chairs, storage boxes, drop lamps & table top accessories.



IKEA floor & table lamps.





Halfway through the store, this sign greets you.



Chinoiserie overload!


Love-at-first-sight with these stools.


Several beds & a couch.


Dining sets in various styles, throw pillows & tabletop accessories.



I was with my youngest during this visit. She  was my lens girl after I was readily given consent by one of the sales staff when I told him I am going to blog about their store. ;)

So many nice things to buy here at affordable prices. In fact, I took home these purchases:


a collage-type picture frame that can hold 8 - 4"x8" photos (only Php 425.00). I want to put this on our living room console table.


& an EZ-FREEZE cereal-to-go tumbler (only Php 299.00) for my youngest.



My total bill: only Php 724.00!



Go visit IDEAS FOR LIVING & enjoy shopping for your homes, as much as we did. ;)

1 comment:

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)