4.16.2013

[ABLOOM again]

All the more I love spending time now in our lanai. These orchids make all the difference.




Six months ago, I bought pots of orchids to put in our upper floor balcony. I had second thoughts then of buying them because I knew maintaining orchids is such a a complicated task. But I went ahead & bought them anyway because I wanted the blooms to prettify the place that we have left empty since our move-in.

On the first few days since I got them.



After a month, the flowers withered away. Because I wanted to see them bloom again, I asked around garden  supply stores about fertilizers & one of them sold me this.


Thanks to our 'manang', who has diligently sprayed the orchids with a water-based mixture of this, they are all abloom again. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)