5.04.2013

[store finds: CAPPUCCINO & HONEY BLEND ICED TEA MIXES]

I've got new beverage finds for my family! ;)

Another cappuccino mix I discovered & which hubby also liked instantly because of it's subtle sweetness, similar to the other brand. It also comes with a packet of choco sprinkles, to give you that authentic taste.






The girls & I also liked this honey blend iced tea mix the minute we got a sip. They said, & I agree, that it isn't sugary sweet & without that "fruit-flavored cough syrup" aftertaste. So unlike the other variants. 


Have you tried them? 

3 comments:

  1. hi ms. peachy, where did you buy the cappuccino? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shopwise. Haven't tried looking for it in sm hypermart though.

      Delete
    2. i see thanks! last time i checked in sm southmall grocery, wala eh.. hihi..

      Delete

i would love to hear your thoughts about this post, :)